- Q. I got into an accident, what do I do?
- A. Call the police and get a report if applicable or get a written statement from all involved
as well as witnesses, and photo damages. If not drivable, have vehicle towed to Prospect Auto.
- Q. Am I required to have more than one estimate for my insurance company?
- A. No, you are NOT required by law to get more than one estimate from any licensed body
- Q. Do I have to go where my insurance company directs me?
- A. No, you have the right to choose the body shop of your choice (in this case, Prospect
- Q. Do I need an appointment for an estimate?
- A. No, an appointment is not necessary- however, setting an appointment will get you serviced
- Q. What if the insurance company already wrote an estimate?
- A. Present their estimate to the body shop for review to ensure all damages are addressed. We
will address any missed or hidden damages directly with the insurance company on your behalf
- Q. How long will my car be in the shop for repairs?
- A. We can “estimate” your repair time in the shop barring additional parts needed or hidden
damages found during the repair process.
- Q. Will I be kept informed while my car is in the shop?
- A. Yes, we will keep you informed every step of the way by the method of your choosing.
- Q. Do I pay my deductible to you or my insurance company?
- A. Upon completion of the repairs, when you come to pick up your vehicle, we collect the
deductible on behalf of the insurance company.